Thursday 9 April 2015

Presentation Reflection

My presentation performance had been nothing short of disappointing. I lost control of my emotions and my laughter got the best of me. I have a tendency to laugh at my mistake(s) that I make during the presentation, and today it got the out of control. The reason for my mistake was my lack of preparation. Before my presentation, I had another presentation for my sociology module and my group was the last one to present. As such I had no time nor the mental capacity to focus on the presentation for this module. However this is an excuse and I sincerely apologise to anyone who felt offended or insulted by my behaviour. I will try my best to keep my emotions in check for any future presentations.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, Guo Xiong, for the explanation. There was actually a lot that was positive about your presentation. You seemed to have good poise and control of content at the start. Then you fell apart. I wish I had know that you were going to have another presentation on the same day just before our lesson; we could have rescheduled your talk in our class (even I realize that doing two presentations back to back is too much to ask of a student).

    In any case, this was a learning experience. My apology for being rough on you in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GX!

    I felt that the presentation was initially on course to being a well delivered one. I'm sorry to actually that it turned out the way it did. You portrayed the traits of a good speaker, confident and eloquent. I'm sure if you were better prepared, it would have been a great presentation. :)

    ReplyDelete